Fellowship with SRCC Women
We are at peace so we can be peace. We’ve been invested in so that we can invest.
We’d love to have you join us!
“She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.” Prov. 31:25
Serving on the Women’s Ministry Team:
Vida Olivier, Carol Skandera, Mary Lehr, Cherie Gunnell, Erica Rinkor, Barbara Bush, Jennifer Sycip and Dawna Wiemeyer
Spring Bible Study ~ ENTRUSTED: A Study of 2 Timothy by Beth Moore. Please join us if you would like to:
- Support and encourage other believers in Christ, as they in turn encourage you
- Realize you’ve been entrusted with the gospel and the gift to serve
- Discover why mentoring is a pivotal part of the faith journey
- Increase your effectiveness as a Christian
- Lean how to continue in ministry despite hardships
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study
Happening regularly and new for 2018 are times we gather and enjoy what we are calling UPPER ROOM … Worship, testimonies, small group sharing, inspiration and encouragement. Didn’t Jesus go to an upper room to get away from the crowds and spend intimate time with his disciples? We are going to be intentional to do the same! Each time we gather it may look different. Variety is good. We’re super excited to see God lead us as we plan and uncover His best for all of us.
UPPER ROOM: Where we choose to journey up the stairs, open the door, cross the threshold and walk into a deeper more intimate relationship with God and one another.
May’s UPPER ROOM: Mother’s Day Brunch
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Future Dates to save for UPPER ROOM:
- Sat. June 23rd at Ken and Connie Wiemeyer’s home in SR 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Salad luncheon – Bring a favorite salad to share)
- Friday, August 3rd – 7 – 9 p.m. Dessert at Barney and Linda Cargile’s & Scott and Tiffany Essig’s home in west SR.