Fellowship with SRCC Women
We are at peace so we can be peace. We’ve been invested in so that we can invest.
We’d love to have you join us!
“She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future.” Prov. 31:25
Serving on the Women’s Ministry Team:
Carol Skandera, Mary Lehr, Cherie Gunnell, Erica Rinkor, Jennifer Sycip and Dawna Wiemeyer
UPPER ROOM: Where we choose to journey up the stairs walk into a deeper more intimate relationship with God and one another.
Happening regularly in 2019 are times we gather and enjoy what we are calling UPPER ROOM … Worship, testimonies, small group sharing, inspiration and encouragement. Didn’t Jesus go to an upper room to get away from the crowds and spend intimate time with his disciples? We are going to be intentional to do the same! Each time we gather it may look different. Variety is good. We’re super excited to see God lead us as we plan and uncover His best for all of us.
- Upcoming UPPER ROOM Dates:
- Fri. 3/1/19 at Annie Garcia’s – chicken burritos and salad 6:30 – 9 pm
- Fri. 5/10 at CTJ’s Acacia House – 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Future Dates to Save:
- Sat. 3/23 – Walk (easy) and delicious Lunch out – details forthcoming
- Fri. – Sun. 4/12 – 4/14 – Women’s Retreat at Mt. Gilead – Come for all or part of it. For details and to register https://www.mtgilead.org/women-s-retreat
Bible Study – 6 weeks
When: Two Options available:
- Thurs. mornings from 10 am – 12 noon beginning Mar. 7th
- Sunday mornings from 9-10 a.m. beginning Mar. 10
Where: SRCC Family Room
What: None Like Him: 10 Ways God is Different from Us by Jen Wilken – God is self-existent, self-sufficient, eternal, immutable, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, sovereign, infinite, and incomprehensible. We’re not. And that’s a good thing. Our limitations are by design. We were never meant to be God. Let’s find out what the Bible says about who God is and as we do we will find new freedom, embracing our limitations and empowered by one who is limitless!
Cost: $10.00 for the book
Questions or to Sign up: Contact Dawna Wiemeyer (email@example.com or 579-2137)