Every year, we joyfully celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the monumental moment in time when God came near to all people bringing His gifts of relationship, purpose and salvation to those that would believe and receive Him. Each week during December, we as a church gather together with increased expectation as we remember the first coming of Jesus, read the scriptures that tell His story and sing songs of His birth. The Christmas season is a great time to come together and hear the story of Jesus for the first time or the 100th time. Its also the perfect time to invite others in your life to experience the majesty of Jesus, the God that Comes Near to All People.
12/3-12/24 SUNDAY AM SERVICES : 9:00AM / 10:30AM
- 12/3 : WHEN GOD COMES NEAR: He Speaks in Silence
- 12/10: WHEN GOD COMES NEAR: He Comes to All People
- 12/17 : WHEN GOD COMES NEAR: He Comes with Hands Full
- 12/24: WHEN GOD COMES NEAR: He Orders Chaos
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE
12/24 at 5:00PM CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE
The SRCC Christmas Eve Service is a wonderful celebration of the reason for the Christmas Season: the birth of Jesus Christ. In an hour long presentation, families, friends and guests experience the story of the first coming of Jesus through the singing of modern and classic Christmas hymns and carols, scripture readings from the Bible of the narrative of Jesus birth, and media pieces showcasing this amazing moment in history.
- The service will be under an hour
- A great service to bring family from out of town or friends
- Family focused and child friendly environment
- This is an evening service, so room lighting will be low
- Parking in the rear lot behind church or in neighborhood streets
- Arrive early as seating fills up fast