Throughout the Christmas narrative, Jesus is referred to by different names. Each of these unique names were not given to him by accident, they had specific purposes and meanings. Join us this December as we discover each name of the Christ of Christmas and connect deeper with a God who knows us by name.
SUNDAY AM SERVICES : 9:00AM / 10:30AM
- 12/2 : THE CHRIST OF CHRISTMAS: You shall call His name Jesus
- 12/9:THE CHRIST OF CHRISTMAS: They shall call His name Immanuel
- 12/16 :THE CHRIST OF CHRISTMAS: He who’s been born King
- 12/23:THE CHRIST OF CHRISTMAS: He shall be called a Nazarene
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE
12/24 at 5:00PM
The SRCC Christmas Eve Service is a wonderful celebration of the reason for the Christmas Season: the birth of Jesus Christ. In an hour long presentation, families, friends and guests experience the story of the first coming of Jesus through the singing of modern and classic Christmas hymns and carols, scripture readings from the Bible of the narrative of Jesus birth, and media pieces showcasing this amazing moment in history.
- The service will be under an hour
- A great service to bring family from out of town or friends
- Family focused and child friendly environment
- This is an evening service, so room lighting will be low
- Parking in the rear lot behind church or in neighborhood streets
- Arrive early as seating fills up fast
- The Location of the Service is 1315 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95404